Humans are very peculiar.
- Humans are very peculiar. I often find them unfathomable, but an
interesting psychological study.
-- Spock, "By Any Other Name," stardate 4658.9....
- So.. humans have easily injured knees. My race will find this
information very useful indeed.
- Peculiar. Nothing unexpected happens.
- Save the humans.
- Lisa: Ooh, look, Maggie! What is that? Dodecahedron!
Dodecahedron! Homer: Lisa, I don't know what you're doing, but it's very strange, and your father is trying to worry....
- I'm floating in a most peculiar way.
- It is a sin peculiar to people to hate their victims.
- Peculiar. It doesn't smell at all unusual.
- All humans are subject to decay.