- The Humorix Oracle explains how to get a job at a major corporatio
- 8GB Ought To Be Enough For Anybody
REDMOND, WA -- In a shocking move, Microsoft has revealed that the new
Xbox console will only contain an 8 gigabyte hard drive.
This implies that
the machines will...
- Bill Gates Receives Slap On Wrist; Carpal Tunnel Flares Up
The phrase "slap on the wrist" usually signifies an extremely minor
punishment received for a crime.
In Bill Gates' case, the punishment se...
- Jon Splatz's Movie Review: "Lord of the Pings"
I've never walked out on a movie before.
When I pay $9.50 to see a movie
- Press Release -- For Immediate Release
Microsoft Corporation, Redmond, WA
- NEW YORK -- Publishers from all across the country met this week at the
first annual Book Publishers Assocation of America (BPAA) meeting.
the booths on the showroom floor were devoted to the...
- Microsoft Employees Go On Strike, Demand Reduced Salaries
REDMOND, WA -- Several hundred programmers walked off their jobs at
Microsoft Headquarters on Friday to protest their shoddy public image.
- Insurance Company To Offer Microsoft Audit Protection Plans
LOUDON, TENNESSEE -- Companies, organizations, and government agencies all
across the world are facing a disaster of epic proportio
- Severe Acronym Shortage Cripples Computer Industry
SILICON VALLEY, CALIFORNIA (SVC) -- According to a recent study by the
Blartner Group, 99.
5% of all possible five letter combinations have
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/fortune/Humorix_Stories/page-20.html