- When all government ...in little as in great things.
.. shall be drawn to
Washington as the center of all powe...
- Freedom begins between the ears. -- Edward Abbey
- Fantastic doctrines (like Christianity or Islam or Marxism) require unanimity
One dissenter casts doubt on the creed of millions....
- All forms of government are pernicious, including good government.
-- Edward Abbey
- As war and government prove, insanity is the most contagious of
diseases. -- Edward Abbey
- Government: If you refuse to pay unjust taxes, your property will be
If you attempt to defend your property, you will be arrested....
- A true libertarian supports free enterprise, opposes big busine
supports local self-government, opposes the nation-state...
- Government should be weak, amateurish and ridiculous.
At present, it
fulfills only a third of the role. -- Edward Abbey...
- Say what you like about my bloody murderous government," I says,
"but don't insult me poor bleedin' country.
-- Edward Abbey...
- America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,
but too early to shoot the bastards.
-- Claire Wolfe...
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/fortune/Freedom/page-9.html