- The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of
limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and
-- David Friedma...
- It would be thought a hard government that should tax its people one tenth
-- Benjamin Frankli...
- The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood.
- See, when the GOVERNMENT spends money, it creates job
whereas when the money
is left in the hands of TAXPAYERS, God only knows what they do with it....
- The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and
hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series
of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
-- H.L. Menck...
- Are we to understand," asked the judge, "that you hold your own interests
above the interests of the public?
"I hold that such a question can never arise except in a society of cannibals."
- All governments are more or less combinations against the
. .and as rulers have no more virtue than the ruled....
- Never could an increase of comfort or security be a sufficient good to be
bought at the price of liberty.
-- Hillaire Belloc...
- Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did, and it never will.
- Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists
precisely in thi
hat he does good not because he is forced to do
so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it....
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/fortune/Freedom/page-7.html