11) "I think that's how Chicago got started. A bunch of people in New York said, 'Gee, I'm enjoying the crime and the poverty, but it just isn't cold enough. Let's go west.'" --Richard Jeni
- aga n.
[WPI] A cuspy but bogus raving story about N
random broken people.
Here is a classic example of the saga form, as told by Guy L....
- You're never disappointed in an x-rated movie. You don't say, "Gee, I never
thought it would end that way.
-- Richard Jeni...
- I hate California. The trouble out here is that people you go out to eat
with make you feel like scum.
By eating healthy food! I usually order something New Yorky....
- I love New York City. I just got into town and I wanted to get on the
I asked a man, "I'd like to get on the subway. How do I get underground?...
- New York's got the ways and means, just won't let you be.
- You think New York is bad? You ought to go to Detroit.
You can go ten blocks and never leave the scene of the crime. -- Red Skelto...
- Got to go, I think a SCUD just landed in my livingroom.
- Gee officer, I just wondered how fast SPEED READ was.
- Moe: Gee, business stinks tonight. Where's Barney, Lenny, and Carl?
Homer: Aw, they never come around any more now that they've got their _mistresses_....