Heredity: If your parents had no kids, you won't.
- Heredity is what sets parents of a teenager wondering about each other.
- Why don't kids fight for custody of parents?
- INSANITY IS HEREDITARY . . . YOU GET IT FROM YOUR KIDS.
- Insanity is hereditary: you get it from your kids.
- Have you hugged your kids today?
- You kids get your lips off that thang!!!!
- You Might Be A Redneck If...
** The Halloween pumpkin on your front porch has more teeth than your
** You let your twelve-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids....