Nostalgia: The good old days multiplied by a bad memory...
- Happiness: a combination of good health and a bad memory.
- Those were the good old days?
- A clear conscience is actually a bad memory
- You know you're getting old if:
** You're older than your dentist.
** It takes you two tries to get up from the couch....
- A clear conscience is usually the result of bad memory.
- Economists now are worried about deflation. Inflation, deflation,
We pine for the good old days of just plain flation....
- A good memory does not equal pale ink.
- Nostalgia isn't what it used to be!
- Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.