How many disarmament folks does it take to screw in a light bulb?
They won't, because:
1. "If we change our bulb, they will just change theirs to a
brighter one, so where will it all end?"
2. "We already have enough bulbs to illuminate the entire world
three times over."
3. "We shouldn't spend money for light bulbs as long as anyone
is hungry anywhere."
4. "We don't know what effect all of this artificial light will
have on the future of mankind."
5. "Nature provides us with all the light we need; we just haven't
learned to husband it yet."
6. "Artificial light isn't aesthetically correct."
7. "The candle is more traditional, and it uses no electricity."
8. "It is the responsibility of the Federal Government to provide
light to all Americans, without regard to race, age, creed, color, sex
(anatomic), sex (persuasion), religion, socio-economic status, national origin,
9. "I'm not about to touch anything that has WATT written on it!"