45.A COLLECTION FROM MEDICAL INTERVIEW RECORDS WRITTEN BY VARIOUS
PARAMEDICS, EMERGENCY ROOM RECEPTIONISTS, AND DOCTORS AT MAJOR HOSPITALS
- The baby was delivered, the cord clamped and cut and handed to the
pediatrician, who breathed and cried immediately.
- Exam of genitalia reveals that he is circus sized.
- The skin was moist and dry.
- Rectal exam revealed a normal size thyroid
- The patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.
- She stated that she had been constipated for most of her life until
1989 when she got a divorce.
- Between you and me, we ought to be able to get this lady pregnant.
- The patient was in his usual state of good health until his airplane
ran out of gas and crashed.
- I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical therapy.
- The patient lives at home with his mother, father, and pet turtle, who
is presently enrolled in day care three times a week.
- Bleeding started in the rectal area and continued all the way to Los
- She is numb from her toes down.
- While in the emergency room, she was examined, X-rated and sent home.
- The lab test indicated abnormal lover function.
- The patient was to have a bowel resection. However he took a job as a
- Occasional, constant, infrequent headaches.
- Coming from Detroit, this man has no children.
- Examination reveals a well-developed male lying in bed with his family in
- Patient was alert and unresponsive.
- When she fainted, her eyes rolled around the room.