Have you wondered why your meals don't look as good as those TV ads?
Most of us know they use tricks on those ads. Here are a few reported
by Brett Kurzweil in the HOPE health letter (posted without permission)
- Shaving cream is used instead of whipped cream
- Roasted poultry is typically shellacked to make it look good
- Nectarines can be turned into gorgeous looking fuzzy peaches by
spritzing them with antifungal foot spray.
- Wildroot hair tonic is used on cornflakes instead of milk because the
flakes can sit around for hours without getting soggy.
- Ice cream is typically Crisco (a vegetable lard product) mixed with
- Meats are held together with Krazy glue and straight pins.
Antifungal foot spray and hair tonic. MMMMM. Yummy!
Interested in joining? Go to HTTP://www.lyris.net, and subscribe to
The Funny Pages, or send a blank message to
W H Y C O P S H A T E Y O U <<<<&l <
-if you have to ask get out of the way-
Have you ever been stopped by a traffic cop and, while he was
writing a ticket or giving you a warning, you got the feeling that
he would just love to yank you out of the car, right through the
window, and smash your face into the front fender?...