TOP TEN TREK TRANSPORTER MALFUNCTION EPISODES WE HAVEN'T SEEN (YET):
10.An AWAY team disappears and the mystery isn't solved until it
is discovered that Ensign Scott, who entered the coordinates
into the transporter, is dyslexic.
9. During an ion storm, Worf is beamed up but finds himself a
long time ago in a galaxy far, far away---"Star Worf."
8. Worf is accidentally beamed through an improbability field and
turns into a bowl of petunias. Troi can sense only one thought
from him (which also happens to be the episode title): "Oh No,
7. A short circuit causes the transporter system to shrink the AWAY
team to microscopic size and be transported into Geordi's visor --
"A Beam in Geordi's Eye."
6. Static interference with the transporter system causes the AWAY
team to instantly age 50 years. Since de-aging people is now
standard procedure of the Enterprise, this episode is fixed before
the credits start. The rest of the episode consists of a
discussion on why shields always fail--"Staff Meeting."
5. A subspace disturbance affects the transporter, causing a genetic
alteration in Captain Picard which makes his nose grow even
4. While testing a new transporter system, O'Brian doesn't notice
a fly on the transporter pad with him. The Enterprise is then
boarded by a horde of copyright lawyers.
3. A power surge as Data is being beamed sends him back to 1985 on
Earth. It also short circuits his positronic circuits, so he believes
that he must kill a woman named Sarah Conner--"Termidata."
2. Data, Troi, and Riker have their signals scrambled together by a
computer error and become one being: A logical first officer
with psychic power--"Mindmeld."
AND THE NUMBER ONE TRANSPORTER MALFUNCTION EPISODE WE HAVEN'T SEEN (YET):
1. Troi and Worf are beaming up from a planet when an ionic pulse
disrupts the beam. Troi is okay, but Worf is split into seven small,
bearded men, each with a diffrent dominant trait--"Troi White and
the Seven Worfs."