If you can't say anything nice, then at least have the decency to be vague.
- If you can't say anything nice, you probably don't have many friends.
- People who believe, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all," will refuse to talk to you.
- If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody,
come sit next to me.
-- Alice Roosevelt Longworth (1884-1980)...
- You have the ability to make vague, general statements about your life.
- Anything you say, Baby.
- Anything you say, man...
- Say to the salesman: Do you have anything I would like?
- You can make anything work if you have time and money.
- You never have to outrun anything you can outwit.