Sunday Morning After Church
- Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden.
He drove out the ma...
- We hold life to be sacred, but we also know the foundation of life
consists in a stream of codes not so different from the successive
frames of a watchvid.
Why then cannot we cut one code short here...
- Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by
this generation then by some future.
By what right does this forgotten
future seek to deny us our birthright? None I say! Let us ta...
- The righteous need not cower before the drumbeat of human progress.
Though the song of yesterday fades into the challenge of tomorrow,
God still watches and judges us....
- Scientific theories are judged by the coherence they lend to our
natural experience and the simplicity with which they do so.
grand principle of the heavens balances on the razor's edge of truth.
- If you can discover a better way of life than office-holding
for your future rulers, a well-governed city becomes a possibility.
For only in such a state will those rule who are truly rich, not
- Once a man has changed the relationship between himself and his
environment, he cannot return to the blissful ignorance he left.
Motion, of necessity, involves a change in perspective.
- Planet's atmosphere, though a gasping death to humans and most animals,
is paradise for Earth plants.
The high nitrate content of the soil and
the rich yellow sunlight bring an abundant harvest wherev...
- Important? Yes! Critical? Absolutely. I would go so far as to say
that Superconducting Fiber alone makes our present economy possible.
-- CEO Nwabudike Morgan,
- There are two kinds of scientific progre
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/fortune/Sunday_Morning_After_Church/