- I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play, bring a friend.
.. if you have one." George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill...
- Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second.
..if there is one." Winston Churchill, in response...
- I feel so miserable without you, it's almost like having you here." Stephen Bishop
- He is a self-made man and worships his creator." John Brigh
- I've just learned about his illness. Let's hope it's nothing trivial." Irvin S. Cobb
- He is not only dull himself, he is the cause of dullness in others." Samuel Johnso
- He is simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up." Paul Keating
- He had delusions of adequacy." Walter Ke
- There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure." Jack E. Leonard
- He has the attention span of a lightning bolt." Robert Redford