Two rules of success in life: 1. Don't tell people everything you know.
- There are two rules for success: 1) Never tell everything you know. -- Roger H. Lincol
- 1) Never tell everything at once. -- Ken Venturi's Two Great Rules of Life
- There are two essential basic strategies for success in business: 1. Never reveal all you know
- Draw in the breath of life, and as you breathe, smile. -- Anon.
- Work like hell, tell everyone everything you know, close a deal with
a handshake, and have fun.
-- Harold "Doc" Edgerton, summing up his life's philosophy, shortly before dying at the age of 86....
- The two hardest things to handle in life are failure and success.
- The two hardest things to handle in life are failure & success.
- Fortis' Two Great Lies of Life
1) Money isn't everything.
2) I'm only going to put it in a little way....
- The less some people know the more eager they are to tell you about it.