The beginning of wisdom is silence. The second step is listening.
- With listening comes wisdom, with speaking repentance.
- The simple realization that there are other points of view is the
beginning of wisdom.
Understanding what they are is a great step. The final test is understanding why they are held....
- Doubt is the beginning, not the end, of wisdom.
- Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.
- Wonder is the beginning of wisdom.
- SILENCE: Wisdom's One Satisfactory Substitute
- From listening comes wisdom and from speaking repentance.