Don't be too sweet lest you be eaten up; don't be too bitter lest you be
- With money in your pocket you are wise, you are handsome, and you sing well too. Jewish Proverb
- Hasten to laugh at everything lest you be obliged to weep.
- Stand not too near the rich man lest he destroy thee--and not too far away
lest he forget thee.
-- Aneurin Beva...
- Squint as you approach me, lest you be blinded by my beauty.
- Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. Aesop
- St. Patrick was a gentleman
who through strategy and stealth
drove all the snakes from Ireland.
Here's a toasting to his health -- but not too many toastings lest you lose yourself and then forget the good St....
- No, thank you. My ears are too sweet now.
- Homer: [gasps] You know Lucius Sweet?! He's one of the biggest names
He's exactly as rich and as famous as Don King, and he looks just like him, too!...
- Then you must be Don Francisco's sister!