No, thank you. My ears are too sweet now.
- Fry: Words. Nothing but sweet, sweet words that turn into bitter orange wax in my ears.
- And the rabbit said.."Not on MY ears you don't!
- Thank you for encouraging my behavior.
- I thank you for your voices: thank you:
Your most sweet voices.
-- William Shakespeare (1564-1616), Coriolanus -- Act ii, Sc. 3...
- Doris: Yon meat, 'tis sweet as summer's wafting breeze.
Homer: Can I have some? Doris: Mine ears are only open to the pleas of those who speak ye olde English....
- Thank you for not trying to raise my consciousne
- I would ask that you stop fiddling with my ears. -- Data
- Lisa: Mom, you fuss over us _way_ too much.
Marge: Enjoy it now, because when you're a grownup you'll have to take
care of yourself!
Homer: [whining] Marge, there's a spider near my car keys....
- Hello. Jim Rockford's machine, this is Larry Doheny's machine.
Will you please have your master call my master at his convenience?...