When you live next to the cemetary, you cannot weep for everyone.
- If you would live healthy, be old early. Spanish Proverb
- When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you. -- African proverb
- When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you. African Proverb
- Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone
- May you live in uninteresting times. -- Chinese proverb
- Live with wolves, and you learn to howl. Spanish Proverb
- If you chose to dance with a bear, don't stop when you get tired. -- Old Russian Proverb
- You cannot be absolutely dumb when you live with a person unless you are
an inhabitant of the north of England or the state of Maine.
-- Ford Madox Ford...
- You're only as old as you feel... the next day.