When you are thirsty, it is too late to think about digging a well.
- If you have to think about it, it's too late.
- When a thing is done, advice comes too late. Romanian Proverb
- Too many people are digging up their roots when they should be cultivating their sprouts.
- Two reasons for drinking:
one is, when you are thirsty, to cure it.
the other, when you are not thirsty, to prevent it. -- Thomas Love Peacock...
- Joey: All right. [gets up]
Monica: [stopping him] No!
Joey, we swore we'd never tell! Chandler: [running over and joining Monica] They'll never understand!...
- Don't stay long when the husband is not at home. Japanese Proverb
- When the time comes, even a rat becomes a tiger. Japanese Proverb
- If you believe everything you read, better not read. -- Japanese proverb
- If you understand everything, you must be misinformed. -- Japanese Proverb