First do what is necessary, Then do what is possible And soon you are doing the
- Start by doing what's necessary;
then do what's possible
and suddenly you are doing the impossible. -- St. Francis of Assisi...
- If at first you DO succeed, pretend you know what you're doing.
- First Law of Living: As soon as you're doing what you wanted to be doing, you want to be doing something else.
- When you do not know what you are doing, do it neatly.
- Freedom is doing what you like, happiness is liking what you do.
- Do you know that doing your best is not good enough?
First you must know what to do. -- manufacturing-quality theorist W. Edwards Deming...
- What do they call the alphabet in Arkansas? The impossible dream.
- There are some things that are impossible to do,
but it is impossible to know what they are.
-- Corollary to Murphy's Law...