Adults aren't wiser than children, just better liars.
- The children of this world are in their generation wiser than the
children of light.
-- New Testament -- Luke xvi, 8...
- National governments should devote more of their social programs and services to children than to adults.
- Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.
-- Theodor "Dr. Seuss" Geisel (as quoted in his obit in Time)...
- The heart is wiser than the intellect.
- Pro: Children ask better questions than do adults. "May I have a cookie?
"Why is the sky blue?" and "What does a cow say?...
- The value of marriage is not that adults produce
children, but that children produce adults.
-- Peter De Vrie...
- I have read your article, Mr. Johnson, and I am no wiser now than when I
"Possibly not, Sir, but far better informed....