Better to Trade Knowledge than Something of Value.
- Knowledge is better than ignorance.
- I have something BETTER than chocolate. Rike
- Professor Goddard does not know the relation between action and
reaction and the need to have something better than a vacuum
against which to react.
He seems to lack the basic knowledge ladled out daily in high schools....
- The value of knowledge lies not in its accumulation, but in its utilization.
- CONSOLATION, n. The knowledge that a better man is more unfortunate
-- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary...
- Hereafter, in a better world than this,
I shall desire more love and knowledge of you.
-- William Shakespeare (1564-1616), As You Like It -- Act i, Sc. 2...
- Quote #109
"That Professor Goddard with his 'chair' in Clark College and the
countenancing of the Smithsonian Institution does not know the relation of
action to reactio
and of the need to have something better than a vacuum against which to react - to say that would be absurd....
- Before you kill something make sure you have something better
to replace it with
omething better than political opportunist slamming hate horseshit in the public park....
- Suppose that we are wise enough to learn and know and yet not wise enough
to control our learning and knowledge, so that we use it to destroy
Even if that is so, knowledge remains better than ignorance....