You will never remember this sentence.
- Fry: "Hey, my girlfriend had one of those. Actually, it wasn't her's, it was
Actually, she wasn't my girlfriend, she just lived next door and never closed her curtains....
- Remember Gummidge's Law and you will never be found out.
- You are not reading this sentence.
- You are not understanding this sentence.
- You will forget this sentence immediately.
- William Safire's Rules for Writers:
Remember to never split an infinitive.
The passive voice should never be used. Do not put statements in the negative form....
- Remember to end each sentence with a period -- Grammar rules for the unenlightened