You Can Tell An Owner By Its Dog.
- You Can Tell An Owner By Its Cat.
- What the hell are you trying to say? -- Any dog looking at its owne
- You can tell the ideals of a nation by its advertisements. -- Norman Douglas (1868-1952)
- You can always tell luck from ability by its duration.
- You can tell the ideals of a nation by its advertisements. -- Norman Dougla
- To a dog his owner is Napoleon; hence their popularity.
- You may not be able to judge a book by its cover, but you sure as hell can tell how much it's going to cost.
- Mr. Mitchell: Hi there. How can I help you?
Bart: _You're_ the guy who owns the dog?
Mr. Mitchell: Yep. His name is Sprinkles. Bart: Sprinkles?...