You can't argue with someone who *knows* you're wrong.
- It's hard to argue with someone who knows what he's talking about.
- You obviously mistook me for someone who knows.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- GOOD SCOUT -- someone who knows the lay of the land and will take you to her.
- A liberal: someone who thinks he knows more about your experience than you do. -- James Baldwi
- If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
- Of course, someone who knows more about this will correct me if I'm wrong,
and someone who knows less will correct me if I'm right.
-- David Palmer (email@example.com)...
- No matter who you are, some scholar can show you the great idea you had was had by someone before you.