Abstain from beans.
- Abstain from beans; that is, keep out of public offices, for anciently
the choice of the officers of state was made by beans.
-- Plutarch (46-120 AD) -- Of the Training of Childre...
- Coffee--the beans from Hell!!
- Abstain from wine, women, and song; mostly song.
- Beans come from the place where beans are. -- Timeworn Bondei Proverb
- College... what a *disgusting* place." -- An observant quote from BEANS BAXTER
- People who abstain from smoking, drinking, and having sex do not necessarily
.. It just seems longer....
- The future not being born, my friend, we will abstain from baptizing it. -- George Meredith
- When you doubt, abstain. -- Zoroaste