This man is dangerous; he believes what he says.
- Man is what he believes. -- Anton Chekhov
- Since a politician never believes what he says, he is surprised
when others believe him.
-- Charles DeGaulle...
- A man is accepte into a church for what he believes and he is turned out
for what he knows.
-- Mark Twai...
- The man who says what he thinks is finished, and the man who thinks what he says is an idiot.
- Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also
believes to be true.
- There's no place here for a man who says what he means.
- Never forget what a man says to you when he is angry.
- The man who believes he can do it is probably right. -- Helvetiu
- We live at a time when man believes himself fabulously capable of
creation, but he does not know what to create.
-- Jose Ortega y Gasse...