There are two kinds of egotists: 1) Those who admit it 2) The rest of us
- There are two kinds of people in the world, those who believe there are
two kinds of people in the world and those who don't.
-- Benchley's Law of Distinctio...
- There are two kinds of lawyers, those who know the law and those who know the judge.
- Old Japanese proverb:
There are two kinds of fools -- those who never climb Mt.
Fuji, and those who climb it twice....
- There are two kinds are art: (1) decorative, nonobjective, wallpaper a
and (2) art with a moral purpose. -- Edward Abbey...
- There are only two kinds of people who fail:
those who listen to nobody.
.. and those who listen to everybody. -- Bershere's Formula for Failure...
- Bershere's Formula for Failure:
There are only two kinds of people who fail
hose who listen to nobody... and those who listen to everybody....
- There are two kinds of people in this world:
those who can get any job they want, and white males.
-- Chris Pirillo (email@example.com)...
- There are two kinds of people, those who finish what they start and so on. -- Robert Byrne
- There are two groups of people in the world now. Those that get
pathetically drunk in public--and the rest of us poor bastards who are
expected to drive these pinheads home.
-- Dennis Mille...