Some people are wise; others are otherwise.
- Some men are wise, and some are otherwise.
- Some people act crazy, others aren't acting.
- Some people are discovered; others are found out.
- Some people carve careers, others chisel them.
- Some people swear by DoubleSpace, others swear AT it.
- Some people take the bull by the horns--others shoot it.
- In truth, there never was any remarkable lawgiver amongst any
people who did not resort to divine authority, as otherwise his laws
would not have been accepted by the people
for there are many good laws, the importance of which is known to be the sagacious lawgiver, but the reasons for which are not sufficiently evident to enable him to persuade others to submit to them...