It has no advantage to argue with the teacher.
- Life has been a hard teacher!
- I would argue that the rate at which individuals and organizations
learn may become the only sustainable source of competitive advantage,
especially in knowledge-intensive industries.
-- Ray Stata, CEO, Analog Device...
- To argue with someone who has drunk too much is like having an argument with someone who isn't there.
- When a man and a women argue, it is often the stupidest of the two who thinks He has won.
- You know you should be swimming when . . . You argue vehemently that the word "Marina" has nothing to do with boats.
- It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens,
to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.
-- Marcus Porcius Cato...
- The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read.
- For the egoist has so far the advantage over every other species of
devotee, that his idol is ever present.
-- Catherine Gore...
- The present time has one advantage over every other. It is our own. -- Colto