I'll drive you crazy, but you're paying for gas...
- You sometimes drive me crazy, but I worry about you.
- Computers, vehicles for the mind: They'll drive you crazy.
- The computer is happy. The computer is crazy.
The computer will try to make you happy.
This will drive you crazy....
- You 're our enemy; lead the way, and we 'll precede.
-- Richard Brinsley Sheridan (1751-1816) -- The Rivals, Act v, Sc. 1...
- Don't let people drive you crazy, when you know it's in walking distance.
- Now you are cooking with gas.