All I want is a LITTLE more than I can spend!
- QOTD: All I want is a little more than I'll ever get.
- QOTD: All I want is more than my fair share.
- All most people want is a little more than they'll ever get.
- Any government, like a family, can for a year spend more than it earns.
But you and I know that a continuance of that habit means the poorhouse. -- Franklin D. Roosevel...
- I'd love to go out with you, but I want to spend more time with my blender.
- I'd love to, but... I want to spend more time with my blender. -- 3 of 101 Easy Ways To Say NO
- More is thy due than more than all can pay.
-- William Shakespeare (1564-1616), Macbeth
-- Act i, Sc.