I am NOT a cynic - I just remember last time too well!
- I am looking for a honest man. -- Diogenes the Cynic
- Homer: All right, family. I want the truth. Don't pull any punches.
[sweetly] Am I just a little bit overweight?...
- I am just going outside and may be some time. -- Captain Lawrence Oates' Last Word
- Well, the last thing I remember was giving Mr Worf a weggie and WAM!!!
- For I too am real. I am Schmendrick the Magician,
the last of the red-hot swamis, and I am older
than I look.
-- Schmendrick the Magician, from Peter S. Beagle's "The Last Unico...
- I don't want to be a cynic, but it's hard...
- I guess a cynic smells different.
- Not many people realize just how well known I am.
- I am not an animal! I am ... well, not an animal.