You will be surrounded by luxury.
- You will be surrounded by luxury.
- You will be surrounded by luxury. But it will not be yours.
- Living in the lap of luxury isn't bad, except you never know when luxury is going to stand up.
- All Right! Drop Your Carrier! We have You Surrounded!
- Shallowness is a luxury, perhaps the ultimate luxury.
- Unless you are very rich and very eccentric, you will not enjoy the luxury of
a computer in your own home.
-- Edward Yourdon, 1975....
- I was sitting in the lap of luxury--and then luxury stood up.