You are deeply attached to your friends and acquaintances.
- You are deeply attached to your friends and acquaintances.
- You like to form new friendships and make new acquaintances.
Because your old friends don't like you anymore....
- Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet
than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years.
-- Richard Bach, "Illusio...
- ABSENT: Exposed to the attacks of friends and acquaintances; defamed; slandered.
- One of the main troubles about going to Europe is that no one wants to hear
about your trip when you get back home.
Your friends and relatives are rife with jealousy and are not only sorry you went to Europe but deeply regret that you came back....
- Quote #514
Basically, I have this theory that there are five kinds of truth.
(This is Joe's Theory of the Five Truths.) There is the truth you tell to casual strangers and acquaintances....
- Your friends need you.