2) "Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar." --Drew Carey
- Rachel: So, come on, what was the big news Pete wanted to tell you Mon?
! Or should I say Mrs. Monica Becker? Phoebe: No-no-no oh, keep your name, don_t take his name....
- You make ends meet...and they hate each other!
- Bart: Can I, Mom? Can I take the job?
Marge: Well --
Why not? I remember my first after school job. I was in a band....
- Why don't you sue your brains for non-support?
- Troy: Thank you, it's great to be back. I just want to say, I wouldn't
be here without the support of a very special lady
my always outrageous fiancee Selma. Take a bow, sugar beet!...
- Everybody knows that the dice are loaded. Everybody rolls with their
Everybody knows the war is over. Everybody knows the good guys lost....
- One trouble with being efficient is that it makes everybody hate you so. -- Bob Edward
- You may be redneck... if you quit your job to avoid paying child support.
- Have you called System Support today?