- The impossible is often the untried. Jim Goodwi
- There is only one way to come into this world; there are too many ways
to leave it.
- Man is a make-believe animal - he is never so truly himself as when he
is acting a part.
- All good work is done the way ants do things, Little by little. Lafcadio Hea
- My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best
and simplest way.
- Nothing endures but change. Heraclitu
- You must lose a fly to catch a trout. George Herbe
- Hope is the poor man's bread. George Herbe
- Great deeds are usually wrought at great risk. Herodotu
- We know how to speak many falsehoods that resemble real things, but we
know, when we will, how to speak true things.