Those with the weapons make the rules.
- Them that has the taglines make the rules.
- People tend to make rules for others and exceptions for themselves.
- If you don't make the rules, you don't have to keep them.
If you do make the rules, you won't anyway....
- Avoid those abysmally horrible,
outrageously repellent exaggerations.
-- Grammar rules for the unenlightened...
- The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy how to
be a man!
Let's see; don't tattle, always make fun of those different from you, never say anything unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do....
- I'll play fair if I get to make up the rules.
- The executive exists to make sensible exceptions to general rules. -- Elting E. Moriso
- Homer: The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man.
Let's see. [enumerates them on his fingers] Don't tattle....