"It is always an individual who is the impetus for innovation; the details may be worked out by a team, but true innovation results from the enterprise and unique perception of an individual."
- Terman's Law of Innovation: If you want a track team to win the high jump, you find one person who can jump seven feet, not seven people who can jump one foot.
- Look Out! It's Microsoft Outlook
An old maxim in the Unix community states, "All programs expand until they
can read mail.
.. except Microsoft Outlook." Well, that's no longer true....
- IBM: Innovation By Manageme
- Unless the results are known in advance, funding
agencies will reject the proposal.
-- Rocky's Lemma of Innovation Preventio...
- Rocky's Lemma of Innovation Prevention Unless the results are known in advance, funding agencies will reject the proposal.