1. Kids in the back seat cause accidents; accidents in the back seat cause
2. It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the
3. It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.
4. Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the
5. The only time the world beats a path to your door is when you're in the
6. If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
7. Never knock on Death's door: ring the doorbell and run (he hates that).
8. Lead me not into temptation...I can find the way myself.
9. When you're finally holding all the cards, why does everyone else decide
to play chess?
10. If you're living on the edge, make sure you're wearing your seatbelt.
11. The mind is like a parachute; it works much better when it's open.
12. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
13. There are two kinds of pedestrians... the quick and the dead.
14. An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.
15. A closed mouth gathers no feet.
16. Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
17. It's not hard to meet expenses... they're everywhere.
18. Jury: Twelve people who determine which client has the better attorney.
19. The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
20. Miracles are performed every day, the impossible takes longer.