Commandments Of Helicopter Flying. 1. He Who Inspecteth Not His Aircraft Giveth His Angels Cause To Concern Him.
Commandments of Helicopter Flying.
1. He who inspecteth not his aircraft giveth his angels cause to
2. Hallowed is thy airflow across thy disc restoring thine
3. Let infinite discretion govern thy movement near the ground,
for vast is the area of destruction.
4. Blessed is he who strives to retain his standards, for
without them he shall surely perish.
5. Thou shalt maintain thy speed whilst between ten and four hundred
feet lest the earth rise and smite thee.
6. Thou shall not make trial of thy centre of gravity lest thou
dash thy foot against a stone.
7. Thou shalt not let thy confidence exceed thy ability, for broad
is the way to destruction.
8. He that doeth his approach and alloweth the wind to turn behind
him shall surely make restitution.
9. He who alloweth his tail rotor to catch in the thorns curseth
his childrens children.
10. Observe thou this parable lest on the morrow thy friends mourn thee.
The Ten Commandments Of Love 1. I am thy Main Squeeze
hou shalt squeeze no others before me. 2. Thou shalt not take the name of thy Squeeze in vain, nor badmouth me behind my back....
The 10 Commandments of Email: Thou shalt include a clear and specific subject line.
Thou shalt edit any quoted text down to the minimum thou needest....
Signs That Were Found In Peoples Kitchens: ** A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen and this kitchen is delirious.
** No husband has ever been shot while doing the dishes....
A Bible Story.com An old, bearded shepherd, with a crooked staff, walks up to a stone pulpit and says .
. . And lo it came to pass that the trader by the name of Abraham Com did take unto himself a young wife by the name of Dot....
deny thy father and forget thy .
Thank you for calling the Metropolitan Church of the Holy Bible.
Today's commandment is Number 6, Thou shalt not....
One sword at least thy rights shall guard
Shakespeare Reports on Washington Subject: A Morality Play Scene 1.
A forest glen. Enter Witch Tripp and Kenneth of Starr....