The Differences Between Republicans and Democrats
* Democrats buy most of the books that have been banned somewhere.
Republicans form censorship committees and read them as a group.
* Republicans usually wear hats and almost always clean their paint
* Republicans employ exterminators. Democrats step on the bugs.
* Democrats name their children after currently popular sports figures,
politicians and entertainers. Republican children are named after
their parents or grandparents, according to where the money is.
* Democrats keep trying to cut down on smoking but are not successful.
Neither are Republicans.
* Republicans tend to keep their shades drawn, although there is seldom
any reason why they should. Democrats ought to, but don't.
* Republicans study the financial pages of the newspaper. Democrats put
them in the bottom of the bird cage.
* Republicans raise dahlias, dalmatians and eyebrows. Democrats raise
Airedales, kids and taxes.
* Democrats eat the fish they catch. Republicans hang them on the wall.
* Republican boys date Democratic girls. They plan to marry Republican
girls, but feel they're entitled to a little fun first.
* Republicans sleep in twin beds . . . some even in separate rooms. That
is why there are more Democrats.