You know you are an e-mail addict when...
1) You wake up at 2 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop to check your e-mail on the way back to bed.
2) You get a tattoo that reads "This body best viewed with Internet Explorer 2.0 or higher."
3) You name your children Eudora, Mozillia and Dotcom.
4) You turn off your modem and get this awful empty feeling, like you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
5) You spend half the plane trip with your laptop on your lap and your child in the overhead compartment.
6) You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for the free Internet access.
7) You laugh at people with 9600-baud modems.
8) You start using smilies in snail mail.
9) Your hard drive crashes. You haven't logged in for two hours. You start to twitch. You pick up the phone and manually dial your ISP's access number. You try to hum to communicate with the modem .... and you succeed.
10) You find yourself typing "com" after every period when using a word processor.com
11) You refer to going to the bathroom as "downloading."
12) You start introducing yourself as "JohnDoe at AOL dot com."
13) Your cat has its own home page.
14) All of your friends have an @ in their names.
15) You can't call your mother .... she doesn't have a modem.
16) You check your e-mail. It says "No new messages." So you check it again.
17) Your phone bill comes to your doorstep in a box.
18) You move into a new house and decide to Netscape before you landscape.
19) You tell the cab driver you live at http://1000.Madison.ridge/house/brick.html"
20) You get up at 4:45 am and login so you can use the computer before your husband gets up and hogs it for the rest of the day!