1. Some folks have it, some don't.
2. Those who have it would be devastated if it were ever cut off.
3. Those who have it think that those who don't are somehow inferior.
4. Those who don't have it may agree that it's neat, but think it's not
worth the fuss that those who have it make about it.
5. Many of those who don't have it would like to try it (e-mail envy).
6. It can be up or down. It's more fun when it's up, but this makes it hard
to get any real work done.
7. In the long distant past, its only purpose was to transmit information
vital to the survival of the species. Some people still think that's
the only thing it should be used for, but most folks today use it for
fun most of the time.
8. If you don't apply the appropriate measures, it can spread viruses.
9. If you use it too much, you'll find it becomes more and more difficult
to think coherently.
10. We attach an importance to it that is far greater than its actual size
and influence warrant.
11. If you're not careful what you do with it, it can get you into a lot of
-- Eleven Reasons Why E-Mail is Like a Male Reproductive Organ