1. Work Hard: hard work is the best investment a man can make.
2. Study Hard: Knowledge enables a man to work more intelligently and
3. Have Initiative: Ruts often deepen into graves.
4. Love Your Work: Then you will pleasure in mastering it.
5. Be Exact: Slipshod methods bring slipshod results.
6. Have The Spirit Of Conquest: Thus you can successfuly battle and
7. Cultivate Personality: Personality is to a man what perfume is to the
8. Help And Share With Others: The real test of business greatness lies in
giving opportunity to others.
9. Be Democratic: Unless you feel right toward your fellow men, you can
never be a successful leader of men.
10: In All Things Do Your Best: The man who has done his best has done
everything. The man who has done less than his best has done nothing.
-- The Ten Commandments Of Success
-- Charles M. Schwab