1. Every order would come with fries whether you asked for them or not.
2. When they introduce McPizza, the marketing makes it seem that they invented
3. "A McDonald's on every block" -- Bill Gates.
4. You'd be constantly pressured to upgrade to a more expensive burger.
5. Sometimes you'll find that the burger box is empty. For some strange reason
you'll accept this and purchase another one.
6. They'd claim the burgers are the same size as at other fast food chains,
but in reality it's just a larger bun hiding the small beef patty.
7. Straws wouldn't be available until after you finish your drink.
8. "Push" technology -- they have McD employees come to your door and sell you
9. Your order would never be right but the cash register would work perfectly
for taking your money.
10. The "Special Sauce" cannot be reverse engineered, decompiled, or placed on
more than 1 Big Mac.